XP toshiba usb driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by Galava, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Galava

Galava Private E-2

I have a Toshiba Satellite l355-s7835 and I've been searching for hours for the drivers to get the usb ports up. I've checked with the Toshiba website to make sure that it was compatible and I've gotten most of the drivers on the site but I'm not sure which one fixes my problem.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Its likely Chipset maybe missed out as the Chipset driver is needed to allow other items to be aquired,

Goto the download page here and refine your search to XP SP2/3 in the box, then download the Chipset Driver/utility (<<< hopefully link will work direct ti file) and then install and reboot.

Do also then check device manager for any yellow ! marks.

3. Galava

Galava Private E-2

Yea, once i realized it was a chipset problem then I found it in another thread on this site and it's now fixed. Thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds