imesh

Discussion in 'Software' started by Heather E, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Heather E

Heather E Private E-2

Hello i stupidly downloaded imesh. i deleted theprogram off the hard drive but now imesh search has become my default home page. How do i get rid of it? I AM DESPERATE:mad:

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's.

In IE ( Internet Explorer ) go to Tools > Internet Options.

In the box at the top copy & paste the URL of the site you want to use as your home page.
    Then click Apply then Ok. Than should reset it for you:)

For Firefox go to Tools > Options > Main.

3. Heather E

Heather E Private E-2

Thank you SOOOOOO much. I am an internet born again virgin -that is I haven't used the Net for seven years!!!!!! I'm so embarrassed i got sucked in in less than 24 hours. You have you are a godsend. this smiley is tears of joy:cry Regards, your damsel in distress, Heather

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to MGs :)

5. Heather E

Heather E Private E-2

Thank you Laura. this is a wonderful and interesting website I am so glad i found it.when i get oodles of time i will explore it thoroughly:wave

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

Your welcome Heather:)
    I would advise you to stay clear of P2P in the future;)

7. Heather E

Heather E Private E-2

you bet your sweet bippy i will. I never want to go through that again.:-o

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds