Flash

Discussion in 'Software' started by green_newbie, Sep 22, 2003.

1. green_newbie

green_newbie Private First Class

what is flash?
    there are free versions i can get ?
    how do you learn how to convert things into flash?
    I need to learn about this and right now all i know is that it is used to compress files to send them, or something like this, usually media files i think. most web pages use it.

2. Vlad902

Vlad902 Guest

Flash is a program or plug-in that you can use to interpret special flash files that can move, be interactive, etc.

The Flash plug-in so you can see it, is free, I don't believe the program to make Flash is free.

You read a book or something like that, you can't convert something, you gotta do it frame by frame or whicherver way you want to do it...

Check out macromedias site to learn more....

EDIT: Most web pages DON'T it and I don't recommend you use it.

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

very flashy multimedia websites use macromedia flash (which is coming up to MX 4 or 2004 edition) but usualy even they have a html substitute.

You can probably download a trial from macromedia, but since the trial restriction doesnt seem to be such a chalenge to warez hackers any more they might have pulled it.

www.macromedia.com/flash

Its quite complex to learn now to use it, since its basically and animation package that uses vectore (primarily) which is why they are compressed (vecot values are smaller in size than raster bitmaps etc.)

4. Vlad902

Vlad902 Guest

Warez kiddies will be warez kiddies :rolleyes:

:D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds