my stupid computer

Discussion in 'Software' started by 379, Sep 27, 2003.

1. 379

379 Private E-2

If you read the hardware forum, you know that I am having a major meltdown right now.

I was looking at the home page and noticed a program called Hot CPU Tester Pro 4.0. Has anyone actually tried it with a sick computer? Would it help me figure out what is going on with my computer? Providing, of course, I can get a picture at any point in the future so I can see what it says.

Does it look at all your cards and drives as well as the mobo and processor?

I am at my wits end with this problem and really need to get it figured out soon. I'm going to download it onto 379's computer so I will have it to try out.

Dadgum it! 1.8 megs so it won't fit on a floppy and he doesn't have a burner. Too bad, gonna download it anyway.

2. Radman53

Radman53 Private E-2

Easiest and maybe at this time the cheapest is to get a card reader($30) and a 16 mb card to put your program on. I hope you have at least one USB port.Total price about $45.AS for that program I havn't tried it. I use Norton systemworks to check out the performance of my PC. (I run Utuilities from the Disk- NEVER put that program fully on your Hard drive- you will be sorry.:cool:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds