Dazzle DVD

Discussion in 'Software' started by Raider, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Raider

Raider Private First Class

I have a customer who called today wanting me to take Windows XP Pro off of his computer and put Windows 98 back on because when he copies a movie (using the Dazzle DVD) he hears the sound fine, but when he plays it back the sound is distorted. He says that when he installed it on the new computer I built that it said it wasn't compatible, but he wanted to try anyway. He also says that there is a new version, but he doesn't want to buy it since he just bought this one a year ago.

Has anyone experienced this and found a work around? He said it worked fine on his 98 computer.

By the way the video comes out fine it is just the sound probem.

Hear are what I thought would be the important parts.

Asus A7N8X-VM

6-channel PCI Audio
    The A7N8X-VM uses an onboard C-Media 8738 audio controller that lets you enjoy high-quality 6-channel audio without having to buy advanced sound cards.

512 MB Corsair PC-2100

AMD Athlon XP 2200+

40 GB 7200 Seagate

2. iamien

iamien Cptn "Eh!"

Try compatibility modE?

3. SwatShark

SwatShark Captain Cuffs

A codec problem maybe?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds