wahoo!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by flessa, Oct 1, 2003.

1. flessa

flessa Private First Class

Well, it was a struggle and a half but I am back up and running. Now I just have to get all of my programs installed. :p

Ended up taking the Radeon 9000 out of 379's computer and putting in mine. This mobo just refuses to work with the SiS one. I didn't even get Windows completely loaded and it gave me that same error message, never mind loading any drivers for the mobo or the video card.

So now I have to get him a new Radeon card for his computer. Trouble is that I am out of money at the moment. Between the computer, doctor bills, and hubby's car needing a radiater, I am tapped out. Poor kid will just have to deal with it. He won't be able to run his F1 racing game. And I won't have to listen to the sound of loud engines just across the room.

Still have to copy over bookmarks, cookies, settings, etc. Time consuming but not particularly difficult.

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

3. flessa

flessa Private First Class

I checked out that link and found this card:

Sapphire ATI Radeon 7000 AGP 64 meg 4x sdram w/tv out

and this one on ebay:
    Tyan ATI Radeon G9000

What do you think my chances are of it running on this board since the 9000 runs fine? 379 needs at least a 7500 Radeon to run his F1 game but all I do is surf the net and play spider solataire once in a while. the price is certainly right for me. LOL

I'm hoping that if one Radeon will work, so will the next one. This board just didn't like the SiS chips tho.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2003

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds