Service Master for NT/2K/XP

Discussion in 'Software' started by moorer, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moorer

moorer Private E-2

Hey people,

I am new to MajorGeeks, you might of seen some of my other work from www.MooreR-Software.com. Check it out if you havent.

I will be releasing a new program, that I will be selling ( My frist program to ever sell ). It is called service master and will have the ability to;

- Identify Each Service
    - Icon to represent its state (running, stopped)
    - Give a warning/alert about each service ( to help the admins know its functionality better)
    - Gives you the severity of the service ( whethter or not to disable or keep it enabled )
    - You will be able to double click each service and get a lot of info ( more then computer managements services viewer )
    - Start / Stop / Disable the services with ease
    - Auto-Stop services you do not need with one click!
    - HOPING to figure out how to Unistall a service! ( Dangerous though.)

This has not been released yet, but I'm workiong to release a demo version, so you can all get a taste of it. It will be able to identify about 15 services, but thats it. THe pro version will allow you to customize each service description, severity and everything to your liking.Here is the screenshot

[​IMG]

Any ideas, comments or suggestions would be much appreciated.

2. Thunder

Thunder Private E-2

Go through the owners please. Spam sucks.

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

We cant check it out, theres no demo version. Please submit your software to the submission page when available. The owners, and visitors here consider this sort of a post spam :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds