I Need Some Help!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Drizzt, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Drizzt

Drizzt Private E-2

listen, I like to play lot of pc games but lately I've been haveing some problems. The problem is is that in the middle of a game I 'll get an advertisement from a message service and I'm not sure its a pop up becuae soem times when my internet browser isn't evrn open they still pop up and take me away from the game. Maybe you guys have been having this problem too. Some of the advertisements include this product to make your penis bigger, a pill to lose wait and some even advertise to stop making the message itself stop occuring. Can you guys help me? My OS is windows xp and the pop ups always say message service.

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

start-run, services.msc

Locate Messenger Service.

Right click, properties.

Set it to Disabled.

Then stop it.

Problem will be taken care of :)

3. Drizzt

Drizzt Private E-2

thanks guys, you work fast thread has been up for less than an hour

4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Actually, right click is correct.

What I meant to say is, Right Click, then Left Click Properties.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds