Gaming teams?

Discussion in 'Software' started by DrJonez, Oct 8, 2003.

1. DrJonez

DrJonez Private E-2

You guys have any clans? I figured since you've got the distributed computing teams going, you might have a team or two for some games.

Anyone around here regularly play Desert Combat or Enemy Territory? I play all sorts of stuff, but those have been my main two lately.

I've got my own T1 to play around with, so I can easily host a ventrilo server for everyone who wants to play so we have voice comms.

Let me know if anyone is interested :)

Edit: It occurs to me that this is most likely in the wrong part of the forums. Feel free to move it :p

Sorry

Last edited: Oct 8, 2003
  2. HASSELBLAD

HASSELBLAD Sgt. Smirnoff

No clans, servers, or gaming nights here sadly. Theres been attemps to start them, but always ending with a lack of enthusiasm.

DC is my main game, but have been extremely agitated with the lack of functioning combat related brain cells under my teammates helmets.

Cashy and SwatShark also play. We play together from time to time.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2003
  3. SwatShark

SwatShark Captain Cuffs

Hehehe, the Terrible Trio is deadly indeed. Like Hass said, attempts to start clans usually end with lack of enthusiam. I tried to start a DC and America's Army clans several months ago with no luck. If you wanna play with the trio just let us know and we'll give you some servers we play on. Cashy and I have been playing DC Extended a good bit lately. It's a mini mod for DC and it rocks. Different skins for vehicles and additional weapons overall. Nice little mod.

4. Cashy

Cashy Private First Class

Or is it the fact I shot you in the head that one game :D

We have a few more DCX servers popping up now, so we should be able to find one that we can all play on without having huge pings.

5. SwatShark

SwatShark Captain Cuffs

hehehehehe

6. DrJonez

DrJonez Private E-2

Well, I play DC just about every night. Like I said, I've got a Ventrilo server set up for voice comms too if you're interested. Grab the client from www.ventrilo.com

Also, I'm drjonezmd on AIM if you guys want to hook up to play.

7. ACE 256

ACE 256 MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Overclocking Expe

I started a LFS (Live For Speed) team the UWD. Anyone ever play LFS ??

8. aLLiKZar

aLLiKZar It's not too late to back out!

Dcx

I just installed DCX yesterday and there were no servers up. Saw White Widow server and couldn't get in.. Offline? Anyways I am interested in playing with you guys. I guess a day and time should be arranged? What servers do you normally play in?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds