Nav

Discussion in 'Software' started by akanrg, Oct 10, 2003.

1. akanrg

akanrg Private First Class

Hello to all.

After downloading & installing the latest NAV update I was asked to reboot. After doing so my desktop came on no prob but it took about a minute & a half for my comp to log on to the net and become generally functional as oppose to the usual 15 seconds.

I uninstalled NAV and the comp rebooted no probs. I reinstalled it and the booting problem happened again. Any thoughts?

The latest NAV update is called " common client"

Has anyone else experience these problems? I'm running win xp pro sp1. Is it NAV? Is it the OS?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b.t.w., I tried all available fixes on the symantec web site but to no avail.

AkA

2. The1God

The1God Private First Class

What version of NAV are you running? I have a NAV server in my network that updates all of the PCs. Pretty sweet set-up. I did find out with the older versions that something was making them lock up the systems. I went to the newer version (I was using 2001) and haven't had a problem with it for about 6 months. Wish I could provide more info, good luck.

3. akanrg

akanrg Private First Class

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds