Freeserve and group Emails

Discussion in 'Software' started by Flybywyre, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Flybywyre

Flybywyre Private E-2

Anyone experiencing problems sending group Emails through Freeserve? I regularly send Email to 2 "group" recipients, both made up from address's in my WAB. One group has 16 address's and the other has 31. Over the last 3 months mail sent to these groups is taking longer to get there, last week it took one Email 3 days to reach the recipients. I am currently awaiting an Email that was sent to both groups yesterday. I have tried deleting the old groups and making new ones (same people of course) but still the problem persists. Emails sent individually are almost instant and I am not experiencing any other problems. I have contacted Freeserve helpline who were far from helpful and are unable to come up with anything.
    I am using XP pro, Outlook Express 6 with a Freeserve Broadband connection.
    Anyone got any idea's ?
    Regards
    FBW

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds