Windows XP theme customization help

Discussion in 'Software' started by Evil Person, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Evil Person

Evil Person Private E-2

Would anyone here happen to know how to change the color of the Windows XP start menu button? How would I go about doing that? Should I use a certain program or is there something built into Windows that I could use?

How would I change the appearance of the windows like change the window color from the default "blue" to a color that matches my start menu button?

[and yes, I have already tried all of the other themes built into Win XP and i hate them all - except maybe the default theme. I guess I have grown used to it.....but still - IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!]

Thankyou

2. tricemierius

tricemierius Private E-2

3. suesman

suesman First Sergeant

Style XP

There is also a thread on here somewhere ( it escapes me at the moment ) that shows how to do just that. I'll see if I can locate it for you.

4. jujet84

jujet84 Master Sergeant

5. Gottheit

Gottheit General Logic

Not to be a dick, although I'll probably sound like one, but is it too much to actually search for these things yourself?

I mean, on MG alone, I found multiple programs that are able to do this, simply by clicking on the "Appearance" tab.

6. suesman

suesman First Sergeant

Well you do sound like one. hehe But I've often thought the very same thing.

I have found sooo many things from huntin' crap for other people. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds