NOrton anti virus

Discussion in 'Software' started by RobbD, Oct 12, 2003.

1. RobbD

RobbD Private E-2

I have been operatin without any virus potection and have just down loaded Norton 2003. I Now i ge pop ups talking about Banan trrjan virus, cannot fix and recommends quarrantine, how long could this go on and how do i get rid of the stuff in quarrantine.

Anyon please feel free to reply.

2. Mocean

Mocean Guest

I dunno, but either way, MG doesnt support warez/pirated software. Ill just say quarantine, means simply moving it out of the way, meaning it causes no harm, but its still their, but it does nothing.

3. RobbD

RobbD Private E-2

what do u mena MG doens't support warez /pirated software?

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

WELCOME TO MAJOR GEEKS
    mocean is referring to the using a software without paying for it. Though I do believe Norton DOES allow purchase and download on their site, you didn't say if you purchased the software. When we hear that it was just "downloaded" then we think "pirated". If you purchased the software, disregard moceans post. if you DIDN'T purchase the software, then you're on your own.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds