connection question

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lolufunny, Nov 5, 2003.

1. lolufunny

lolufunny Private E-2

i have 2 computers and an xbox connected to my linksys wireless G router. the two pc's are connected with cables and the xbox is connected with a linksys wireless g gaming adapter. the two pc's have gigabit lan. my question is i want to get the linksys instant gigabit switch and keep the wireless for the xbox. can i connect the switch to the wireless G router?

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

yeah, just plug the router to the uplink on the switch.

3. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

BTW, If thats the Linksys WRT54G, good luck on getting the Xbox to work. I couldn';t and nobody else I know could either.

But if ya did, let me know!

4. lolufunny

lolufunny Private E-2

i connect the xbox using the wireless G game adaptor. i had no problems connecting the xbox at all. i just connected my pc and made sure i can access the internet. then i just connected the xbox and configured the the settings and thats it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds