MajorGeeks Support Forums

Go Back   MajorGeeks Support Forums > ----------= PC, Desktop and Laptop Support =---------- > Software
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Casino Mark Forums Read

Software Software such as operating systems like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 etc., or specific programs.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-02-12, 02:50
peterngash peterngash is offline
Private E-2
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default sony vaio laptop model pcg-6b1l and it has no sound drivers

i need help please i have a sony vaio laptop model pcg-6b1l and it has no sound drivers i have tried checking the drivers on sony's support website but the model is not available
can someone help me
thanks in advance
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #2  
Old 11-02-12, 08:02
falconattack's Avatar
falconattack falconattack is offline
First Sergeant
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Greece , Athens
Posts: 789
Thanks: 2
Thanked 298 Times in 285 Posts
Default Re: laptop reinstall-->no sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterngash View Post
i need help please i have a sony vaio laptop model pcg-6b1l and it has no sound drivers i have tried checking the drivers on sony's support website but the model is not available
can someone help me
thanks in advance
Hi my fellow , welcome to MG's

It's better to begin new topic

What is your operating system ? Is there any yellow flag in Device Manager menu ? Start - Run mmc devmgmt.msc - ok .
You can inform us about model number which is located on the bottom of of the laptop

http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/suppor...d=264#notebook
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-04-12, 04:56
peterngash peterngash is offline
Private E-2
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: laptop reinstall-->no sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconattack View Post
Hi my fellow , welcome to MG's

It's better to begin new topic

What is your operating system ? Is there any yellow flag in Device Manager menu ? Start - Run mmc devmgmt.msc - ok .
You can inform us about model number which is located on the bottom of of the laptop

http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/suppor...d=264#notebook
the operating system is windows xp and the model is sony vaio pcg-v505ex
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-05-12, 05:16
falconattack's Avatar
falconattack falconattack is offline
First Sergeant
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Greece , Athens
Posts: 789
Thanks: 2
Thanked 298 Times in 285 Posts
Default Re: laptop reinstall-->no sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterngash View Post
the operating system is windows xp and the model is sony vaio pcg-v505ex
Is there any yellow flag in Device Manager menu ? Start - Run mmc devmgmt.msc - ok
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SONY VAIO VGN-C61HB/P (Japanese model) daniel5678 Software 8 07-19-10 01:34
Sound problems with Sony VAIO VGN-T17 mte18944 Software 2 01-30-10 18:39
5 Year Old Sony Vaio Question... RS220 Model old sony Hardware 4 11-20-09 11:07
Drivers for Sony VAIO VGN-FS640W BRITT REED Software 6 12-01-08 13:58
Sony Vaio Laptop Sound Driver Driver Needed overtime718 Software 1 05-31-08 23:58


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

MajorGeeks.Com \ All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ NEW! PC Games \ System Tools \ Macintosh \ Demonews.Com \ Top Downloads

MajorGeeks.Com \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds


All content Copyright MajorGeeks.com source code Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright © 2009 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ad Management by RedTyger