NEO needs a title

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pegg, Jul 31, 2004.

1. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

NeoNemesis - I don't really know but doesn't he hold a record for most posts in the shortest amount of time???

I don't know the rules for bestowing "titles":
    ** maybe you had to be around for awhile to "earn" one
    ** but maybe it's more by posts
    ** maybe it's more by helpfulness (but then I saw some of the people who actually have titles so I knew that couldn't be a criteria) ;)

:cool: I think he needs a title!! :cool:

2. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

You know, Neo -- this was probably the wrong time for me to post this...seems like so many people are on vacation that our lounge is practically at a static level.

Hmmmm....maybe someone (other than yourself) will support me. You could always sign in as a new person and agree with me, but that would seem kind of odd, wouldn't it. :)

3. warfare_warrior

warfare_warrior Private E-2

Well judging by some of his replies lately:rolleyes:

"Dumbass" kinda springs to mind;)

4. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

Well, see, it's not always the content we go by...it's the personality.

Hey, YOU haven't hung around here enough (2 posts?) so I discredit your reply ;)

Can I do that?
    I don't know,
    I'm making up rules as I go

-- hmm, sounds like the poetry thread ;)

5. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

I'll be nice and say nothing.

6. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

nah, i have been down on it lately. I snapped a few people a while back. But I don't think that warrior should be questioning my authority with that many posts. Doesn't seem like a good way to introduce yourself to a forum.....

:: yeah pegg you are right about everyone being on vacation lately... goldfish and cano are just two, theres like 4 others.

7. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Well, he has been here longer than you.

Post count does not equal intelligence.

Thats all I am going to say about it.

8. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

yeah i agree

9. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

yeah i guess your right. i mean, i haven't done anything!

10. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Abby is right as usual.

I'll go crawl back under my rock.

11. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

ONE WORD COMES TO MIND----- RUDE ------!!!!!!!!!! take your 2 posts and be judgmental some where else !!!!!!

12. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Agreed

13. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

See - it took a FEMALE to understand me... ;)
    Well, anyway, back to Neo and a title, think about it. No hurry. Something profound will come. Maybe we'll wait 'til ALL those others are back from sunning themselves and resting out in the "real world" :)

ps @Abby -- hope you're rested and feeling better today

14. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

LOL sorry its a GUY thing LOL no more said,,,,,,Glenn :)

not meaning to step on anyones toes.....pouts

15. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

too bad i can't use that excuse since im a young kid still. no fair!

16. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

your still a GUY KID LOLOL

17. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Really, you are originally from Rochester, thats where I live. Where in rochester? West Irondequoit for me.

18. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

Abby, just outside of Ft Lauderdale,,,,Im originally from Queens just outside NYC,,been in florida since 86,,,PS I never stop and ask directions I drive in circles,,,LOL Im a GUY hehehehe ROFL :p :p :p :p :p :p I need GPS installed in my laptop LOL

19. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

You know i never understood why guys wont stop for directions. Me being a guy, if i get lost, i ask for directions. No use in driving around for hours trying to find your way there. :rolleyes: :p

:cool:

cooked

20. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

I think its the fact that we have to know everything and stopping and asking for directions shows that we are competent in knowing how to get from point a to point b... very strange.

21. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

OMG the irondequoit mall, don't you know? It's Dead! There are like 10 stores in it now and they do diddly squat at any time of the year. I dont go there any more but I remember going there when I was younger, buying a cookie and looking at the fountains. Yeah I heard they are planning on renovating it and making it a sports complex or something like that. I dont' think its going to be a mall for much longer :(

22. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

YAAAHHH - what happened to my thread -- I thought Kodo was the thread hijacker.

Well, while we're at it. I've been to good old NORTH CHILI (Roberts Wesleyan College)

23. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Yeah, really no one goes to malls anymore at least here since theres more stores opening everywhere. Theres still a lot of malls around here though open, like eastview and greece.

@pegg, don't worry about hijacking, the title of the thread really says all that was said. :p

24. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

Laughing hard now,,,Abby just Joking,,,if I have somewhere to go I have not been before I usually use mapit or another mapping program,,,also I do ask directions,,,just playing into you a bit LOLOLOL Glenn :)

25. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

Face it Abby you are just a
    General Distraction !!!! LOLOLOL

26. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

Yeah -- I see that :)
    So - guess we have to give this MAJOR decision some thought...

27. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

Exactly man, I pride myself on knowing where I need to go and all... but I hate being lost. Wandering aimlessly isn't gonna get you there any faster :D

28. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

I wander aimlessly for fun sometimes... not all who wander are lost. 'course. I don't think i've ever BEEN lost.. my dad used to tell me if they dropped me blindfolded in the woods, i'd be home for dinner.

29. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

I think it's an unwritten rule, that once you have your license you go fill the tank and drive till you don't know where you are. Then you find your way back. The last time I did that I wound up in Niagra Falls :D

30. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

how can you get lost on the way to niagara falls? its a straight shot, or were you too cool for school and took the backroads? I love back roads... dirt roads... long roads to nowhere....

man. I wish i had a car, or a friend with a car. I want to go driving. I dispise beavis but thats the one thing we always did together that i loved... just get in the car and drive to noplace until we had to turn around.

31. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

Took Route 5 all the way out, drove around Buffalo for a while and then wandered some more. Wound up crashin out in the back seat at a rest stop parking lot and woke up the next day with no idea where the hell I was LOL :D

32. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

thats great... now, was it just me, or did buffalo smell funny to you?

33. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

Hehe I don't remember. It's been a long time since I've been there, and the last time I wasn't anything close to resembling sober :\

34. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

I got drunk once and ended up naked on the roof of a pick up wearing a cowboy hat and diner napkin in the woods aways off north....

no i didnt. but what a freaking story that would be

35. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

Back on track to the thread at hand....

I propose for a title for NEO: TeH Other ONE

:D

36. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

THe other one? What are you calling me a freak? lol :)

How about Master Cheif since I love halo and that is what my avatar is. Just a thought...

37. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

How about "there is no spoon... except that one" or agent smith.. neo's nem..es...is... ok, im shutting up now.

38. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

lol, man is it too late....

anyways, i think any name would be cool. i'll take any custom title anytime.

oh gees, i shouldn't have said that! :rolleyes:

39. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

ANY custom title? I am looking for someone dumb enough.. er... brave enough to be hereafter entitled "wenchies bitch"

40. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

ROTFL! :) :) :) :)

and have a chain for the avatar.

41. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Mouthareah? Man I got jipped...

What made you make it that?

42. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

OH I don't know.....maybe cause you talk too much:D:D:D:D

LOL

now that is creative and funny

I just had to add that is some funny stuff Buwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the more I think of it. Whoever gave you the tittle is right on:D:D:D:D:D

I am dying over here

43. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

lol eh, i'll take it... i just get bored some times...and i like to take my boredom out on the forums. :)

alright im off to bed, peace bitches... :cool:

44. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

that was my last bit of creativity for the night.. you're welcome..

cary on.

45. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

I have seen you give out some pretty good titles but none had me ROFLMAO as much as this one over here.

You killing . I am still freaking laughing:D:D:D

46. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Then my job is done..

reah on .

47. alanc

alanc MajorGeek

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :D:D

Best title I've ever seen, good one Kodo :p

48. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

Absolutely :D That's hilarious :)

49. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

Agreed! :D :D

But you may owe me a new set of speakers, I seem to have spit water all over this pair! ;)

50. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Mouthareah! Eh!, eh!. ....And I thought being a Banana was bad enough! :rolleyes:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds