File Sharing Program

Discussion in 'Software' started by AirWarrior001, Aug 13, 2004.

1. AirWarrior001

AirWarrior001 Private E-2

Hey Guys,

I was looking for a good file sharing program, I don't really have the time to check out all the programs out there. I did a search on download.com and it came up with a LOT of programs. Plus I don't want a bunch of spyware on my computer.

What I'm looking for is a program with a large user base, or that is able to use many different networks. Also a program that has no spyware or can be removed easily.

Thanks!

2. nigneil146

nigneil146 Private E-2

If you want a large user base, the fasttrack network is the way to go. The bad thing is all the fake and corrupted files. Kazaa Lite K++ is my choice. I don't know if you can find kazaa lite anywhere anymore but kazaa lite resurrection is out now. I have never used it though

If you want multi network, I use Shareaza. It supports gnutella1, gnutella2, and edonkey2000. It's also open source. The 2.0 version does not work with edonkey though. It was banned for some kind of bug in the program, but the newer betas do work with edk2. It is also an open source program.

Both programs are clean of spyware and adaware. I'm sure there's other p2p programs out there that have what you want but this is what I use.

Hope this helps.

3. AirWarrior001

AirWarrior001 Private E-2

Thanks I'll check them out!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds