Gmail Invite's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gw186, Sep 1, 2004.

1. gw186

gw186 Private E-2

Anyone here want a Gmail invite? I have a few to give away. I will need an email address post it here or PM me. :p

2. Gottheit

Gottheit General Logic

3. gw186

gw186 Private E-2

My bad. I looked, really I did. But I only checked the first page

4. Gottheit

Gottheit General Logic

Hey man, it's cool. It happens.

The "Search" menu at the top of the page is everyone's friend. :)

Welcome to MG, btw. It's always nice to see a new face...err...screen name. ;)

5. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

How does the gmail invite thing work? Once you've already gotten an account, do you have to send and receive X amount of emails to get invitations to pass out? Or do you get them with the account? Just curious :D

Nevermind :D http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41199

6. Strogg

Strogg 5-Star Freakin' Geek

actually, the only emails i send/receive are gmail invites and confirmations. I never use gmail, mainly because i don't need it. anyhow, just do what i do and sit there; invitations will come and you'll be able to send them out if you feel like it:)

7. Sobhan

Sobhan Private E-2

Yes, after all that i read about gmail, i would like to have my account in gmail. can you send invitation to sobhansai@hotmail.com

8. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

I would like to try one, you can email me at tim@ this website domain if you have one left. Thanks!

9. Fraunzonk

Fraunzonk Private First Class

I feel rather left out seeing as I've never heard of this b4. Anyone care to explain what it is? Or maybe just post a link that already has? Thanx a bunch.

10. Fraunzonk

Nevermind

Just went on google and figured it out myself. I'm a quick one ya know...

Would be fun to have a gig of space accessible anywhere... but i don't even use the 10 megs available in my e-mail anyway.

11. Wookie

Wookie Sergeant Major

anyone wants one or feels left out email wookmaster@gmail.com

I got about 8 or 9 to give away.

Its great for being able to store pics and movies people send u and access them from anywhere. Im already using 8% :)

12. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

I think Google has given out too many invites. Seems like everyone has an account allready and the invites keep pileing up. :)

Speeking of invites, i have 6 to give away. Just shoot over a PM with an email address and its yours.

:cool:

cooked

13. g1lgam3sh

g1lgam3sh MajorGeek

Yeah, I got 5 as well, if you want one just ask:)

14. BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey Master Sergeant

I have 6 Gmail invites.
    PM me.

15. mispon

mispon Brigadier Boingy

I'd like one if anyone wants to send one my way. It's to: mispon
    'at' hotmail dotcom.

I didn't want to grab one at first, because I probably won't use it that much, my email account is rather left to its own devices these days, and there must be more deserving causes. i.e. the "Gmail for troops" thing that I think Gottheit posted.

However, seeing as invites seem to be flying around everywhere now. Yes please! :) See what all the fuss is about *nod*

16. jarcher

jarcher I can't handle a title

I had some invites when I got the account
    I didn't use them
    but I asked here
    and the next time I checked my mail there
    they where gone. . .

17. Boccemon

Boccemon First Sergeant

I got one off to Mispon :)

18. eric06

eric06 Sergeant Major

i have 3 invites. anyone want them? PM me your info if you do.

eric

19. Vonnie

Vonnie Sergeant

It seems that "Gmail for troops" has plenty invites for now.

20. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

Hey eric I just gave mine to MG staff,,,,could you send me one will PM you !!!??? Thanks buddy...Glenn

21. mispon

mispon Brigadier Boingy

Picked it up this morning. Thanks Boccemon! :D

22. Greyhound

Greyhound Sergeant

I still have 6 more invites if anyone interested. PM me with email address, and I will send.

23. Fraunzonk

24. Greyhound

Greyhound Sergeant

One is on the way.

25. Doc43

Doc43 Private First Class

26. Greyhound

Greyhound Sergeant

Tis on the way Doc

27. Fraunzonk

This should probably be posted on another thread, but....oh well. Whenever I try to sign on to Gmail (www.gmail.com) it says there are nonsecure items on the page. I click yes to show the nonsecure items and then the sign in area for gmail doesn't show up and shows the error customarily seen on pages u cannot connect to. I'm at school where I've tried it on many different computers. It is not blocked by Bess block. I've tried it on XP systems and on 98.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds