Online Poker For Chips Lots Of Fun !!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by glennk721, Sep 11, 2004.

1. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

This website has a online poker game,,,can play for chips FREE :) ,,,or for cash,,,anyway LOTs of FUN and also addictive LOL

If you play when signing up say( pokerface101 )sent ya,,this way you can find me at the tables,,,have fun all !!!!! Glenn :) :) :)

www.ultimatebet.com

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Everyone does that. I play FullTiltPoker.com myself.

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Signing up, will try it later to see if its better then the ones I am at.

4. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

SO SORRY ALL>,,,DID NOT KNOW !!!!!!!>>>REMOVE THREAD IF YOU WISH !!!! NO HARM MENT !!!! GLENN

5. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

MA Its a GREAT GAME !!!!!!! Enjoy, Glenn :eek: LOL thanks for the SPOOK LOLOL

6. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

IN Addition go to www.ultimatebuddy.com Its a companion that runs with the card game,,If you entered ( pokerface101 )when signing up in the card program,,I will instantly be added to you ultimatebuddy list its a small panel that tells you what table Im at and will bring you directly to the table !!! Glenn!!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds