Loads of Bday Celebrations

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NeoNemesis, Jan 1, 2005.

1. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

I think that today is a record for birthdays. Look at how many are on the front page!

So I wish a happy birthday to Coporal Punishment and Boccemon

I would list them all, but those are the ones that I've to known. And besides, the list is too friggin long to even start with.

Have a happy birthday AND a happy new years guys!

2. hithere

hithere Staff Sergeant

whoa, everyone's born on new year day or what??

Attached Files:

3. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

NN, I think you will find that most of those birthdays are false. IF any site asks for a birthday, a lot of people answer 01-01-80 (old DOS date) or 01-01-00. or whatever. Most sites that ask for my birthday, I would like to answer NOYFB, but it won't take alpha, so I answer 01-01-80 as it is usually None Of Your F***ing Business. Bazza

===

4. Boccemon

Boccemon First Sergeant

Thanks Neo,,,it was a great day...besides, it's kinda neat that the whole world celebrates on your birthday!! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds