Internet Explorer problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Im2abratt, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Im2abratt

Im2abratt Private E-2

Hello Majors! I have been reading your posts for a while now and your site was real helpful in helping me get rid of a nasty little spyware a few weeks ago. Here's my newest problem that has only been occuring for about 2 days and it's driving me mad!

I have broadband (adelphia to be exact) I still use AOL and connect to AOL through using a "non AOL cable/dsl provider" which has worked out fine for me to connect to AOL and also connect to Internet Explorer. Most recently, I must have changed something and I am not sure of what. If I am on AOL and try to sign on to IE I get an error message indicating that the page can't be found. The minute I sign off of AOL and try IE everything is fine. I tried being on IE first and then signing on to AOL, switching back to IE and trying to use it gives me the same error.

Previously I never had this problem and was able to run both programs concurrently. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

Thanks
    Bratt

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Whenever I've used a friends computer who has AOL, IE doesn't work properly and you have to use the default AOL browser, don't actually know why but it's just the case.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds