C: and D: drives not accessible, paging file problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lucky_charms, Jan 30, 2005.

1. lucky_charms

lucky_charms Private E-2

Hi, I am having problem with both my C: and D: drives of my computer. I have Windows 2000 Professional, Built on NT Technology. When I turn on the computer I get the error Limited Virtual Memory and tells me "Your system has no paging file or the paging file is too small.", and tells me what to do to fix that. I try fixing it but both my drives show "zero" space on it, like it doesn't recognize that the drive has space. The computer itself still has it's files and everything but doesn't recognize the drives. I can't seem to change the paging numbers if the drives are not accessible. I logged in as Administrator. Please let me know what I can do to fix this. Thanks!

Camila

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds