Various Problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sea23usa, Feb 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sea23usa

sea23usa Private E-2

I had slow/non-working IE so I downloaded all the stuff reccomended in the spyware specific stickies and ran them all, also for several weeks my firewall shows TONS of 0.0.0.0 address and ports 0 and 0 access attempts as well as a bunch from the city i live in which is not normal compared to the last year of firewall logs.

I dont know if its the new programs I've got running or maybe something related to the 0.0.0.0 access attempts but I cannot Veiw the answer section at Aplus Knowledge Base, which is my webhosts information Knowledge Base.
    Its rather important that I can veiw this, If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

:confused:

2. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

You may very well resolve your issues if you first complete the clean up of your system per your threads in the spyware forum....they indicate a couple of trojans, one of which affects connectivity for real player.

Once your system is clean, if you are still having issues then start a new thread here, to do so now knowing of the connectivity issues would be a waste of your time and those who would want to help you out.

One thing at a time ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds