Sapphire mobo need tv out bracket

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jamina1, Feb 4, 2005.

1. jamina1

jamina1 Private E-2

I recently bought a refurbished Sapphire motherboard with ATI graphics on board. It supports TV-out and an additional Serial connector, but uses brackets that would have come with a new board. They fit into the slots in the back of the case, but connect to points on the motherboard (not pci slots)

Anyone know where I might be able to find these brackets?

2. Ruebarb

Ruebarb Private First Class

It's not clear to what type of bracket your are looking for, please clarify?

3. jamina1

jamina1 Private E-2

The new item comes with a bracket that fits into the back of the case, much like a PCI card would, but it does not go into a pci slot. Rather, it has a cable that connects to a header pin on the mother board. The two brackets I am looking to replace are: One is a analog video out as well as an S-video out that plugs into the header on the motherboard. The other is an extra serial port, made in the same fashion.

Any ideas?

4. Ruebarb

Ruebarb Private First Class

Do you have the model # of the MOBO?

5. jamina1

jamina1 Private E-2

Sapphire A3-M275 AMD Socket A board

6. jamina1

jamina1 Private E-2

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds