Homework

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by BanC, Feb 4, 2005.

1. BanC

BanC Private E-2

I need to build a makebelieve computer for less thean $600.00. I just need the base and base hardware. I do not need the monitor or keyboard or mouse, or software. Just the hardware. I want this computer for the internet and school work. What matching hardware would I need for this and where can I get it the cheapest? Please help!!!!

2. Coco

Coco Sergeant Major

Just go to any any number of sites to pick stuff, www.newegg.com will work just fine. Be sure to match an AMD chip to an AMD board or an intel chip to an intel board. Most of the other stuff can go with either board. And a board will fit in pretty much any case.

If you want you could just go to a site like dell and pick a complete system from there too.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds