Nero Burning

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by alf3367, Feb 7, 2005.

1. alf3367

alf3367 Private First Class

i have the nero burning program and it has been acting up. when i go to burn a cd it always stops at 65%. i have never had a problem with it in the past. can anyone help? thanks allen

2. Solange

Solange Sergeant Major

Check what discs you are using, is it the same discs you had before? I just got a package with bad discs that won't complete the burning, it stops near end. Probably nothing wrong with the discs, they just don't work well together with the cdrom drive.

It is funny that it stops at the same place all the time! Is it ALWAYS 65%, regardless of what speed you try to burn on?

Try burning at a lower speed, see if that changes anything.

3. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Is Nero up to date? Have you done any Windows updates lately, especially the SP2 update? Just another thing to consider.

4. alf3367

alf3367 Private First Class

hey thanks for your suggestions, imma try em, and get back to u guys thanks, allen

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds