Which GF 6800GT??

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Olley, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Olley

Olley Sergeant

I was going to buy myself a new graphics card and it was going to be the Gainward GLH GF 6600GT... however after reading tons of complaints and finding out that about 40% - 50% of the GPUs have some kind of errors Im rather going for a 6800GT.... the Gainward GF 6800GT looks great but is really expensive compared to the other ones. Now i have no idea which one is the best card and which one is the best value for money... any help and advice would be appreciated!

this is my choice: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/GeForce_6800_GT.html

2. Olley

Olley Sergeant

Cammon, im sure u guys know stuff bout these cards and can give me some advice...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds