Blurry screen

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bruceokc, Feb 8, 2005.

1. bruceokc

bruceokc Private E-2

I unhooked my KVM switch and hooked my monitor back up to my pc but now all my letters on the web and on the PC is blurry looking. I went to appearence and effects page and changed the settings and got it to look better but it is still a little blurry. It kinda looks like it is casting a shadow or out of focus. It was fine before I did the switch. I seem to have had this happen before along time ago and it was the effects settings. It didn't work this time though.
    I am running XP Pro, All-In-Wonder 9600 series card, 512mb ram, AMD Athlon XP 1900+, and a Princeton LCD 18" Monitor.
    Like I said before all I did is remove the KVM switch.

2. bruceokc

bruceokc Private E-2

Nevermind, I changed the refresh rate from 60 to 70 and it fixed it...Couldn't find a way to edit the OG post.....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds