cd/dvd driver corruption

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by questra25, Feb 12, 2005.

1. questra25

questra25 Private E-2

I originally posted in spyware specific, thinking this might be a virus or something but was told to try posting here.... Some proggie must have been downloaded that corruped my lg cd/dvd rom , the second cdrom, and the usb drivers... anyone have any suggestions...I know nothing about this subject..I did view the company instructions for downloading and installing a new and improved driver...but I'm still confused...and before I go to that trouble I need to find out what caused it... Please can someone give me some suggestions.....Thanks

2. Novice

Novice MajorGeek

It would be nice to know what operating system that you are using ( XP, 2000, etc) before offering a lot of advice. Why do you think that the drivers for the devices that you mentioned have been corrupted? Is your LG Rom an external usb connected device? Please provide more details on the specific problems that you are experiencing as well as OS type. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds