Searching For These Timberland Shoes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ANHEDONIC, May 26, 2005.

1. ANHEDONIC

ANHEDONIC Will Title For Food

alas, i have found another pair of shoes that i like (i'm very picky) and need to get for work but the usual site i buy shoes from is out of stock (www.zappos.com)... they are:

Timberland Maplewood Chukka shoes...

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7178106.html

[​IMG]

not having any luck finding the show for sale online in my size, size 11... seems like Zappos has a monopoly on the online shoe market, just about every hit for the shoe returns you to Zappos's inventory... christ there's like a thousand seemingly unrelated shoe sites out there and when you go to click on the shoe it bounces right back to Zappos..

perhaps someone will be my savior and find these shoes for sale somewhere else in size 11...

:rolleyes:

2. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

Have you tried http://www.timberland.com/home/index.jsp ?

Nevermind. I just searched the site, and I don't see them. Maybe you could call Timberland and ask them if they still make that particular style? 888-802-9947

3. ANHEDONIC

yes i'll probably try that Tibbs... thx for the effort

4. theefool

theefool Geekified

5. ANHEDONIC

nice shoes theefool, but i'm looking for more of a boot

6. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

Have you tried Red Wing? I haven't ever bought anything from them (shoe or boot) that I wasn't immensely satisfied with. You have to watch, as some of their products are now being made overseas, but their US-made shoes and boots are still top quality. A little more expensive than Timberland...but then I've never gone less than five years on just a pair of sneakers from them, and the boots last just about forever with periodic re-soling.

7. ANHEDONIC

link, Tibs?

8. theefool

theefool Geekified

9. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds