Need software advice for file statistic reports

Discussion in 'Software' started by ajupin, Jun 29, 2005.

1. ajupin

ajupin Private E-2

I work in the Student Life office at the college I currently attend. I've been asked to try and come up with statistics for the student ID's that we make here. The software we use for the student ID's creates a jpg file that is associated with each record. I was wondering if anybody could suggest a program that specifically will generate reports on a selected directory and be able to show file creation date and time trends and also be able to report how many files are from each date. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

2. Anon-068c403e2d

Anon-068c403e2d Anonymized

If the students ID creating software was developed by someone you know you could ask them to add a feature to automaticaly record the ids processed.

3. ajupin

ajupin Private E-2

Unfortunately I think it's proprietary software and the database is stored in some non-standard format.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds