Bugs From Product Studio

Discussion in 'Software' started by DeepaPraba, Jun 30, 2005.

1. DeepaPraba

DeepaPraba Private E-2

Hi Everyone,
    I am asked to pull the number of active bugs from product studio & use it for a website i create. Can anyone suggest me how to do that using C# ?

Thanks

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

not having a clue what product studio is.. that seems unlikely.

Are you looking to poll some database that tracks bugs based on developer input and dynamically displaying on an intranet?

3. DeepaPraba

DeepaPraba Private E-2

yes
    Product studio is the microsoft's product that has many databases in which we need a particular database in which the bugs assigned to a particular user should be pulled out

4. Anon-068c403e2d

Anon-068c403e2d Anonymized

5. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

this would be relatively easy if you knew the structure of the database. That's your first place to start looking. If you have a Database Admin on staff, ask him/her to provide you with details or better yet, a stored procedure or SQL statement that will get you the information that you need.

Then you just need to bind it to a datagrid which shouldn't take you long at all unless you want to get fancy with the display.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds