Mmo

Discussion in 'Software' started by Shadewalker, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Shadewalker

Shadewalker Private E-2

ok so schools out and im bord as hell. i need a good mmo but it has to be free because i dont work and have no money any games r cool. except for runescape... i hate that game

2. N5638J

N5638J Guest

well you can go and signup at www.totalsims.com and thin download warbirds2.77R3 or Warbirds2004 both are good but if your computer can handle it download wb2004 you have to pay to play online but you can play it aslong as you want offline and the ai in the game is one of the best i seen

3. N5638J

N5638J Guest

to late to edit i just went to there site and seen that wb2005 is out so that might be best to get and i think i will update mine to it haha

4. Shadewalker

Shadewalker Private E-2

sorry but i should have been more specific on the last post but im looking more for mmorpg's

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds