programs will not run

Discussion in 'Software' started by Greeknasty, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Greeknasty

Greeknasty Private First Class

i have a sony vaio pcg k25 and recently everytime i turn on the computer everything loads fine...then all of a sudden everytime i try to do something like click on mozilla or aim or even the add/remove list... it doesnt freeze but it is very slow...and it never loads..

the reason could be because of my memory stuff cause i recently install itunes and took away 3gb o my memory....

but idk what to do im currently on a diff laptop cause i cant laod anything on the laptop

please help

2. Greeknasty

and i just noticed when i restart the giantantispyware thing or in other word microsoft spyware sys its not responding...and when i turn it on..its never loaded on..does this mean anythin...shoul i reinstall it in safe mode if there is one in XP?..lol..

3. Greeknasty

and when i hit ctrl alt delete..cpu usage is at 100%..and im not even running anything....

gah this is a pain

4. Greeknasty

i just did research and in the processes tab the process "gcastdtserv.exe" is related to the micro antispyware and underneath the letter CPU it says 99...

PLEASE HELP

5. Greeknasty

ok nvm i got everything alright..
    it was the microsot anti spyware..

i ended all processes and uninstalled it...

SCREW MICRO ANTI SPYWARE! :mad:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds