Download error message

Discussion in 'Software' started by farmertx, Sep 27, 2005.

1. farmertx

farmertx Private E-2

First, I am new to 'puter's; I know the difference tween a CPU and modem but it's a tad fuzzy past that.
    I tried to download the Win Errors Report from this site and received message that there was a problem with accessibility wizard in download. I have down loaded other Zip files w/o problems.
    I searched for accessibility wizard and found files for handicapped users, which I haven't used. My only handicap is knowledge of 'puter's and their systems. Any idea's? Thanks.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Is it this file you are downloading? http://www.majorgeeks.com/download1405.html

if so is your error on downloading the file, unzipping or installing? ( if you could give us the full error message that would be helpfull ) also if its the download try one of the other locations to see if that resolves your problem.

also whats your OS version?

3. farmertx

farmertx Private E-2

OS is Win 98se...File is titled WinErrs and download screen lists it as "winerrs10.zip from files3. majorgeeks.com"
    Yes it is a zip file and I downloaded to download folder on desktop.
    When I accessed the file from there I got message screen "There was a problem loading the specified file when running accessibility wizard"
    I have downloaded other zip files without problems.
    Thanks..

4. theefool

theefool Geekified

5. farmertx

farmertx Private E-2

Just tried designer's site...same results. Downloaded to a folder on desktop and opened from there. And got same error message as before.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds