1 pi$$ed off newbe

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by alexwey, Oct 1, 2005.

1. alexwey

alexwey Private E-2

hi first of all id like to give props to you guys for a kick ass web site,thats why iv turned to yall for help, my house was broken in to last week :rolleyes: ,and i didnt mind them taking jewelery tv some cash,,,but not my vaio! :mad: so my ? is this,is there a way to trace them or my computer ? i know they have been online with it becaquse they have been browsing the friends network under my profile!luckly i already changed my important passwords. so if anyone can give me a few tips id appreciate thanx in advance :)

2. alexwey

alexwey Private E-2

thank you for theuick response, the only reason i know he used my account is because i hardly ever used the profile viewer and when i recently logged on it had a least 20 views on it , i did contact the police and they said they normally wont go that much in to the investigation unless its very serious then it would be a case 4 the fbi, so other than that i have nothing?for all i know they prob reinstalled windoews aleready so i might as well forget it , thanx anyway 4 your help :rolleyes:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds