Logitech QC Pro 3000 cam stopped working

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by zakrz1, Oct 4, 2005.

1. zakrz1

zakrz1 Private First Class

My Logitech Quicam Pro 3000 comes up as "other USB device' with a conflict in device manger; the USB controller has it without a conflict but it should appear in imaging devices. Normally the standard drivers in XP Pro pick it up. I tried loading the last version of Logitech's is730enu.exe but it didn't help. When I try the wizard to add the device after deleting it, it fails to find the correct driver (hosed INF?). I'm running XP Pro SP2. The cam just suddenly stopped working (the light on it stays on though and the microphone seems to pick up audio, but no video, as for Netmeeting). If I knew what the correct standard Windows INF for it is, that may get me closer to figuring this out.....

2. zakrz1

zakrz1 Private First Class

Borrowed the same cam from someone and it installed itself properly! Figures.... hardware problem....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds