Installing CTX ezbook 800 battery

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sea23usa, Oct 8, 2005.

1. sea23usa

sea23usa Private E-2

I bought a CTX ezbook 800 and a compatible battery for it, the problem is there is no manual, no information online about how to put it in. There is no panel that pops out to put it in.

I've looked behind the floppy, cd drives and through the venting and theres no battery or space for one so I'm assuming I'll have to unscrew the back panal and lift some of the boards out of the way to put it in.

I do not want to do this without any knowledge of the model and safely handling it's insides. I've never worked with a laptop before.

Does anyone know anything about this model or where I can find information about it? :confused:

Thanks

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

3. sea23usa

sea23usa Private E-2

Thanks!
    The free manual sites are spoofs just full of ads and the sites are just to buy parts-I just figured it out on my own, it swaps with the cd and floppy drives.

4. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Thanks for letting us know about the "free manual sites". Sorry about that. They are now off my Christmas list/links. Glad you solved your problem. Bazza

===

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds