Water Cooling Survey

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by protozoa, Oct 10, 2005.

1. protozoa

protozoa Private E-2

I’m currently writing my product design, as part of this study I have chosen to investigate the application of fluid cooling technologies in computer systems, with the intent of designing new innovative products for computing enthusiasts.

In order to gain an insight into the current market I have constructed a questionnaire to identify current trends and the rate of adoption.

I would be grateful therefore if you could spare a few minutes to fill in the survey, it can be found here;

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=118049

If you have any questions or comments feel free to email me at N0131452@ntu.ac.uk.

Thanks,

Chris Phelps

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Completed, I did the survey in relation to my home PCs rather than my works ones, answer maybe slightly different if I used work to complete the survey, but as I'm in control of purchasing at home thought it more prudent to the survey.

One question may need changing
    should those numbers not be the other way around?

If you remember please let us know your results?

3. protozoa

protozoa Private E-2

Cheers mate!

You would have thought one of the proof readers would have seen that one!

Results and some new designs coming soon....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds