Problem with Relisys TL 765 monitor

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rebs, Feb 11, 2006.

1. rebs

rebs Private E-2

I have just reformatted my PC with Windows XP. The only problem i am having is my monitor screen display is not as crisp as it used to be. When i scrool down the screen display is slow and the page seems to wave down, it seems unable to keep up with itself..
    I wanted to reinstall the monitor drivers but am unable to find them on the Relisys website.
    Would be grateful for any help, my monitor is relisys TL 765-RU 17'' flatscreen

2. HuntingWolf

HuntingWolf Private E-2

Hey rebs, welcome to Majorgeeks.

Okay all you have to do is download the drivers for TL765 series. You see the "RU" is just the name for a variation on the origional model. The drivers should work regardless.

3. rebs

rebs Private E-2

Thanks HuntingWolf for your reply.
    I am having great difficulty trying to find the moniter drivers for my model number Relysis TL765. Even the Relysis website doesnt show it.
    I did download drivers for model TL766 but that just created a folder with loads of writing, nothing that i could install.........

4. HuntingWolf

HuntingWolf Private E-2

Aight here try this. Go to Driverguide.com and complete their lengthly registration and download the toolkit. Select your model and backup existing drivers. Then update if applicable. If not I did find an .inf file in there search. Just search Ecran-TL766-TL761.inf. If thats not it then call up Relisys and see whats up. Thats all I got.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds