SD-RAM by eBuyer????

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by williamsboldon, Feb 12, 2006.

1. williamsboldon

williamsboldon Private E-2

i want some cheap but good SD-RAM, two chips of 512MB, is the stuff from eBuyer any good, if any1 has had usage of it?
    all replies appreciated

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Never used eBuyer or any generic memory, TBH, you get what you pay for and while it maybe fine to use, I much prefer branded memory, ok a few £s more expensive but well worth it in the long run.

many problems with software/hardware issues on modern PCs are traced back to memory issues and with generic brands you could be getting any manufacturers memory chips and even a mix of them on the same PCB, what are they selling it for?

3. williamsboldon

williamsboldon Private E-2

£30 for a 512MB unit lol...i was just seeing if anyone had any use because it would be a bargain if they were decent...will be going for the kingston 512's though.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds