Spying

Discussion in 'Software' started by tazzman, Nov 1, 2002.

1. tazzman

tazzman Private E-2

Is there a way to find out if somebody has downloaded a program to my computer to spy on me. Or record keystokes or screen shots or any thing like that?

2. howie

howie Private E-2

3. tazzman

tazzman Private E-2

Will ad ware show all the hidin files or will it be able to look just for the program recording my info

4. Lordelin

Lordelin Sgt. Nobody

It will show you all the files and ask you what you want to do with them. If you want to remove them it will do that for you as well.

5. tazzman

tazzman Private E-2

I tried to download ad-ware and it said it was going to start then it goes to a blank page and does nothing

6. howie

howie Private E-2

7. tazzman

tazzman Private E-2

Thank you I just downloaded it. This will tell me if my keystrokes are being recorded?

8. lesrae

lesrae Private E-2

It will tell you if any spyware style programs (that it's database knows about) are resident on your computer and offer to delete them for you. It's one of the best around.

9. Vlad902

Vlad902 Guest

10. dcdognuts

dcdognuts Private E-2

Just a note I have BO2K & a keylogger installed on two systems & Ad-aware doesn't even notice them, however Norton's virus scan does see BO2K but not the keylogger, so make sure you also have a updated virus scanner installed & run it also.

I ran Spybot & it saw nothing, Pest Partol only detected BO2K but not the keylogger.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds