Doom 3 Alpha leaked?

Discussion in 'Software' started by synthetic, Nov 1, 2002.

1. synthetic

synthetic Private E-2

I was just over at WinBeta.org, (http://www.winbeta.org) they have a news posting stating that Doom 3 Alpha was leaked.

Any one have any info on this? They had some screen shots posted as well but the site was down.

I have been waiting for a long time to play Doom 3 i hope the alpha was leaked out!!!

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Its nothing new, its 341 megs, and no different then any other pirated software, some websites consider this sort of things news I guess.

3. ChViRuS

ChViRuS Private E-2

i've never really understood downloading "leaked" or "pirated" previews or betas (or in the case alphas)... i would much rather play the finished game in its entirety to fully appreciate it. Would you want to try a leaked version of a new windows release?? no - because it would be buggy, very unstable, and not any good.

*waits to see if any fool fails to pick up on the irony*

4. Strogg

Strogg 5-Star Freakin' Geek

whatever. What's ironic about the irony is that the RC's of windows xp treated me nicer than the final version. Sucks, doens't it?

5. ChViRuS

ChViRuS Private E-2

there's no irony of the irony. it just goes to show a point.

6. synthetic

synthetic Private E-2

I can't wait till the full version is ready to go!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2002

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds