nView not showing

Discussion in 'Software' started by Deviator, Nov 2, 2002.

1. Deviator

Deviator Private E-2

p4 1800 MHz
    Geforce3 ti200 64mb TVout
    Latest nVidia detonator drivers (30.82)

nView does not show, so I am unable to use twinview or anything. The only option I have is "Choice of Unit" (translated from swedish). According to my brother, that option is supposed to be UNDER the nView folder.

Right now, I'm using tvtools, but would rather use nView.
    Does anyone know what I can do to make it appear?
    I have uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled, uninstalled the grpxcard and reinstalled it, but I have so far not gotten the folder nView.

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

have you removed tvtools and removed the drivers and then reinstalled? It's possible that tvtools is over-riding nview in some way.

3. Deviator

Deviator Private E-2

When you think you've got it alll right...

TVtools is not the problem, since I have never had nView, and I tried alot before I began using tvtools (someone on this board suggested that program)

But I want a real fix, not another program to take care of....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds