DVs play...sometimes

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jerseydevil, Mar 26, 2006.

1. jerseydevil

jerseydevil Private First Class

This is the second instance of this occurring. I burned a DVD+R in my writer but in wont play in my DVD ROM player. The last 5 however play fine. All of the DVDs come from the same spindle. If it were firmware then none of them would play. Do you suppose they are just defective?

2. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Until I had a sequence of non-recording DVDs I'd just assume it was a duff DVD - it happens.

3. Jazagod

Jazagod Command Sergeant Major

Yes it is! I have bought many spindles. Usually if I cheap out and buy the cheapest, well, I get what I pay for. CD's and DVD's can be expensive but when it comes to quality .....You get what you pay for...
    If they were good ones, I would buy a couple of stamps and send them to the Maker, not the retailer , and tel l them what a dedicated customer you are, but now with all these faulty discs......Tell them you may have to by different..
    They may just send you 1 or 2 free spindles.
    My wife did it to Mcain cakes:confused::)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds