Belkin Router Help Please!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by graemewh, Mar 27, 2006.

1. graemewh

graemewh Private E-2

I have Telewest (uk) broadband 4mb connection I have a BELKIN wireless ROUTER downstairs that goes directly into a MODEM and upstairs is my computer with a BELKIN wirless adaptor. I was connected fine last week however I may have messed something up as there is some problem when recognising the router and the IP address I think. The icon at the bottom of my screen shows its connected but when I try to connect to the internet it doesnt work. Please can somebody help me as I urgently need the internet, I am using a makeshift computer to post this message Ive tried ringing BELKIN (no help whatsoever) and telwest were the same , Id really appreciate the help as I need the Internet ASAP, thankyou in advance

2. graemewh

graemewh Private E-2

Can somebody help please?? Its urgent and hopefully I can get it solved as people on here know their stuff when I do IP config as well I have 2 connections my old Local area connection (when I had dial up) and my wireless but when I IP config there is no Default Gateway for the wireless one, im totally confused as my wireless is connected and has signal but cannot connect with the router

3. Mark Stoker

Mark Stoker Private E-2

Have you tried resetting your router back to factory settings??

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds