wireless question

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by christopherjellybean, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Is there anyway to connect and tranfer files and such between two computers that are on a wireless network? I have 3 home coputers and 1 laptop. i want to send and recieve files between the laptop and my main computer only ( the other two belong to my daughters) and use the printer that the main computer has instead of loading the software on the lappy and pluging and unplugging everytime i need to print something. Please tell me this is possiable and it's not a simple answer...or to difficult!!:eek:

2. cat5e

cat5e MajorGeek

The Network does not care if it is Wired or Wireless as long as the Sharings are configured correctly you can transfer between all computers that are on the Network.

http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

:D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds