MSN rebellion

Discussion in 'Software' started by goldfish, Nov 4, 2002.

1. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

hello peeps with programming knowladge!
    I have decided that i hate MSN 5. and so have a lot of people. So a friend and i have decided to write our own msn client that will run perfectly with MSNP7(thats MSN protocol 7) and beyond, thru updates ONLY for protocol, not the actual interface! It should be completly cross platform, that is, Windows 9x, XP/NT based, Max OS, Linux etc.

If you are interested put a post up here!
    :D
    or if you have any other ideas.

p.s. sorri if it seems like im using this as an advertizing board im not trying to really!

2. Vlad902

Vlad902 Guest

go to sourceforge.net and go to the gaim site... you can get free source code for it there...

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

thats cool, ill add it to my project forum :D

anyway we want a team of people to help us make the whole product just how we want it through extensive Demographic internet data of how people use MSN and what we can do to it to make it better.

4. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

i am reading over the old programming threads and found this one. if you and your friends are still doing this i would love to join and help out as best i can. i have always wanted to join a project. if you could give me some more information you are welcome to email me or instant message me on AIM.

5. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

OMG, this is SOO OLD!
    That group (HelloWorld) very quickly dispanded after we all realised we had NO programming knowlege worth anything when working as a group.

And my god, my spelling was atrocious back then...!

God, I was such a n00b ... lol!!

6. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

So goldfish whatever happened to your "MSN rebellion" lol! I thought I would resurrect this thread for a quick laugh and a half lol.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds