Dont know...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Shotgun_Shortz, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Shotgun_Shortz

Shotgun_Shortz Corporal

Where this would go but, I have Yahoo SBC DSL Internet. But my download speed has never gone apst 40 kbs. So I was wondering if anyone knew an automatic internet optimizer.

2. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

>> Where this would go but, I have Yahoo SBC DSL Internet. But my download speed has never gone apst 40 kbs. So I was wondering if anyone knew an automatic internet optimizer <<Shotgun_Shortz

Have you tried directly contacting SBC Yahoo! Help? SBC yahoo also has a speed test application that lets you send the results to SBC. Did you use the SBC Yahoo! Help - DSL Speed Test?

After you contact Yahoo directly; if that does not work for you then you might try this: Click here to go to the DSL Reports.com Tweak Test. Run it. This Tweak Test will look at your current settings and recommend any changes needed to speed up your connections. Copy the recommend settings to a word [or text] document.

Then download Dr. TCP and make the changes suggested when you ran the Tweak Test.

Good Luck!

3. Shotgun_Shortz

Shotgun_Shortz Corporal

Well, I ran that SBC one and got around 300 kps. But I ran the other one did all the changes that I could and It didnt speed up my downloads.

4. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Hope you wrote down the original settings, before you changed them with DrTcp. If you did, change them back again, and try again. Bazza

===

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds