Graphics card help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by cobrakev, May 17, 2006.

1. cobrakev

cobrakev Private E-2

i recently got duel 7900 gtx's wich replaced my duel 6600 gt's .. i play alot of everquest 2 and with the duel 6600's i was playing in balanced for normal extreme performance for raids ..... when i first got these 2 cards i was playuing in extreme quality to very high quality for normal and balanced for raids ..... that was about 2 weeks ago .. neither card has gotton over 60 degrees so they arent overheating but now i have to play on balanced for normal and extreme performance for raids just so i dont get some lag or artifacting..... so im at the same settings as my old 6600's .... is there any way to test my cards to see what they are running at? to my knowledge i am running SLI wich is enabled in the window and in my device manager both cards as well as the PCI bridge are running properly any suggestions?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds